Tonight Andrea and I went to get our much needed beginning of the season pedicures. We went all out and got the spa treatment pedicure. Felt sooooo good. Highly recommend it to anyone. It does feel good having someone massaging your feet and soaking them and scrubbing them. The only thing I have a hard time with is the scrubbing of the bottom of the feet since I am very ticklish. I also hate the feeling of filing. But both of these things only last a very short time, so the rest is definitely worth the short torture. Anyway, now are feet are sandal ready. Just need to keep up with them now.
Afterwards we went to Panera's for dinner. We sat outside since it was so nice out. We saw the Duvall's there, the Harris' drove past us and waved, and Denise and her family drove past us and waved while heading to Chick-fil-a. Later she came over and joined us, and we snagged her from her family and took her to the new Super Target. Lots of fun. Denise was just getting started. But, Andrea was tired. And, I'm glad we went home since I just got over being sick and shouldn't be overdoing it yet, and I have to work in the morning.
Anyway, it was a great girls nite out. What's better than being with friends, getting pedicures and shopping?
3 comments:
Wow, reading a beef cake magazine? I guess Eric and I are going to have to take Rob to the Latin Hooter's for Guys Nite Out!
Just because you and Eric are corrupt doesn't mean you need to corrupt other peoples husbands too. How embarassing. Just kidding. I can't picture Rob going to a trashy place like that though.
Oh really?!? You obviously haven't heard about Rob's reputation!! kidding...
Post a Comment