June 03, 2008

Blog frustrations

So, I've decided I am never changing my template ever again. Someone else is going to have to do it for me. I was sick today, so stayed home from work and thought I would give it a shot. What the heck, you back it up, you can always retrieve it, right??? WRONG!!! I backed it up, but it won't post my links to anything on the side anymore.  So, now I'm sick AND frustrated, AND a year older (tomorrow). How depressing. Any suggestions on how to retrieve my information would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday! I always make Travis change the template for me. He knows how to read the HTML code and add the links in for me. Maybe you should just buy yourself a car to cheer yourself up! haha

Andrea said...

bloggercouture. com If you're that frustrated, $25 would be worth it!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!