June 08, 2008

Family Resemblances

I was going through our photos on our computer trying to find our family photos that Tamee did for us while Ryan was home. I ran across this picture that Chris' mom had drawn of him when he was a kid. As you can tell he comes from a family of artists as you have seen another painting on an eariler post that his brother had done. Anyway, looking at this picture, you can see Kyle and Brandon in there too. Let me know if you can see it too. 
By the way, Chris is an artist too, even if he won't admit to it. And, Kyle and Brandon have also inherited that gene.

5 comments:

Rob said...

I have to agree- all three come from a similar mold. How about posting some of Chris' art. I had no clue.

Denise said...

I do see them both!

And I vote for some of Chris's art too!

Andrea said...

Wow! I definetly see Brandon!

Let's see some Chris art!!

Anonymous said...

Cool picture and it looks a lot like Brandon and Kyle!

Melanie said...

I love the blog's new look! The countdown timers on the side are so cool!