April 25, 2009
Let's try this again!
OK, I know have been very bad at keeping up with this blog thing. However, with Chris leaving for Iraq again in July I have to try to get in the habit at keeping this up again. So, if you don't see anything from me after a while get on my case. Ryan is now out at college at BYU-Idaho. I'm glad he's at school, hopefully he'll concentrate on school for a while instead of girls. I don't care if he goes out with them, I just want him to make school a priority right now while he's getting started. My brother thinks he'll be married by the end of the year. And, if Ryan has his way it could be as soon as July 25th or 26th. The day after he gets home from school for break and the day before his dad leaves for Iraq. I would absolutely die if that were the case. Anyway, I don't want to keep this long, but a friend's daughter has set up a blog where she tries out recipes and posts them and the results on her blog. A lot of these recipes totally reminded me of Andrea, I think she in particular would love them. But you all might like them too. But Andrea, when you try these recipes (and I know you will) I want a taste!!! And vice versa. Here's the link http://ahintofhoney.blogspot.com/
Labels:
BYUI,
culinary blog,
marriage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so happy to see you back. We need another game night.
Post a Comment