January 06, 2011

New Year, New Beginnings

Well, as we all know I am terrible at keeping up a blog. So here we go, trying again. We've just had a major change to our family, so felt we need to share this change. Ryan just got married. He married a sweet girl, Brittany. We love her to death and are glad they are living out here while Ryan is working as an intern. She will be starting her new job at a daycare next week. She is very excited. They got married in the Logan Temple in Logan, Utah. There was a reception for them out there. It was a very snowy day. Then we had a reception out here for them. I will attach pictures. Also, another big change, I quit my job last week. It felt like the right thing to do, and when it was all said and done I knew it was the right thing to do. Now I just need to figure out my next step. As much as I would like to stay home now, I need to work.

No comments: