January 02, 2010

Christmas 2009

This year we had a great Christmas. First both Chris and Ryan were home. Chris arrived back from Iraq just before Thanksgiving, and he flew out to Idaho a week before Christmas to help drive out from BYU Idaho. My brother and his family were also moving to Virginia that weekend. This was the same weekend of the blizzard. So, needless to say both parties were delayed in getting here. My brother had stopped in Ohio to see the sights in Kirtland. So they stayed an extra night and came down Sunday. Luckily the highways were pretty good for them. Chris and Ryan came in late that night after driving straight through. Anyway, we had a house full. My niece came up on the evening of the 22nd. It was so much fun having everyone here. I loved having small children here for Christmas too. They were so much fun with the whole Santa thing. The boys received a few of their presents early to help them go snowboarding before Christmas. Hey, with all that snow, they had to do it. Everyone received pretty much everything they wanted. Fun was had by all. I'm going to love having Robert (Bobby), Krista, Caleb and Adelyn here. I love being called Auntie Lia. None of my nieces or nephews on the other side call me that, oh well. We also had the missionaries over for Christmas dinner. I got the picture for my living room that I've been wanting for a long time. It's the Salt Lake Temple with a tree with red leaves. Anyway, here are a few pictures, enjoy.

No comments: