October 27, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!


OK, so I'm real bad at this blogging thing. This is a picture of our pumpkin that we entered in the pumpkin carving contest at our ward trunk or treating. I usually don't enter these things, and this occasion was the reason why. They tell you there's a pumpkin carving contest, you go through the effort to carve the pumpkin and have fun with it, then you take it and the judges take the easy way out and say they all win. There were three other pumpkins all carved with the carving kits you buy. Mine was the only original one. I'm biased, mine should have one. But, I wouldn't have cared if it didn't if they had actually picked a winner. Oh well. Live and learn. Hope you enjoy it!! Hope you have a fun Halloween. Trick or Treat!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did good! I love your use of the squash and how you did the hair! Very creative. I would say it got first place.

Shaunae said...

Great pumpkin Lia! I love the nose!