August 20, 2008

Kyle's 16!!!


16 things about Kyle...
1. My shortest delivery. 3 hours start to finish.
2. He use to translate what Brandon would say, when Brandon had speech problems.
3. Very laid back
4. Sarcastic
5. Loveable
6. Cute (at least that's what the girl's say (I'm not allowed to))
7. Good self control
8. Self motivated
9. Responsible, most of the time.
10. Good student, when he tries.
11. Loves church
12. Loves seminary
13. Likes to let you know if he's good at something.
14. He is pretty good at most things.
15. Loves Mountain Biking (which makes Dad happy)
16. He's sensitive to other's feelings.

Kyle, we love you and are glad you came to be part of our family. We love your willingness to serve and to make people happy. We enjoy your love of the gospel and ability to share it with others.  Love you!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO WAY!!! I remember when Ryan turned 16! HOLY COW

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Kyle--I will get you your gift!!

Yeah for the internet working!!

Denise said...

Happy Birthday Kyle!!