Well, I have been really bad about posting. It feels like we have been so busy and nothing exciting has been happening. But in reality, exciting things have been happening. Chris and I got to be empty nesters for a few days two weeks in a row, and will have a couple more opportunities before the month is over. Shortly after Chris came home we were on the search for a new car. Which we got. We bought an 08 Toyota Highlander Limited. We love it. It is awesome. Has some nice things on it. Kyle and Brandon went to their cousins house for a few days. So this was our first experience this month with no children at home. They just returned on the 4th from High Adventure canoeing down the James River. They had a great time. While they were away, we had a rare opportunity for us. We went to see the broadway version of Lion King. This was amazing. The costumes were incredible. I couldn't take any pictures inside, but if you click on the link you can watch a small preview. We went with Mike and Linda Warner, Keith and Tamee Jones, and two single girls from the singles ward, sorry I don't remember their names. They are here as nannies. If you ever have the chance to go I strongly recommend it. Hopefully next will be Les Miserables playing at Wolftrap this summer. Tamee keep us in mind if you decide to go. Well, these are the highlights of the last couple of weeks. More exciting things coming up, so will be posting soon.
July 08, 2008
Lion King
Well, I have been really bad about posting. It feels like we have been so busy and nothing exciting has been happening. But in reality, exciting things have been happening. Chris and I got to be empty nesters for a few days two weeks in a row, and will have a couple more opportunities before the month is over. Shortly after Chris came home we were on the search for a new car. Which we got. We bought an 08 Toyota Highlander Limited. We love it. It is awesome. Has some nice things on it. Kyle and Brandon went to their cousins house for a few days. So this was our first experience this month with no children at home. They just returned on the 4th from High Adventure canoeing down the James River. They had a great time. While they were away, we had a rare opportunity for us. We went to see the broadway version of Lion King. This was amazing. The costumes were incredible. I couldn't take any pictures inside, but if you click on the link you can watch a small preview. We went with Mike and Linda Warner, Keith and Tamee Jones, and two single girls from the singles ward, sorry I don't remember their names. They are here as nannies. If you ever have the chance to go I strongly recommend it. Hopefully next will be Les Miserables playing at Wolftrap this summer. Tamee keep us in mind if you decide to go. Well, these are the highlights of the last couple of weeks. More exciting things coming up, so will be posting soon.
Labels:
Lion King
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lion King sounds great! Les Mis is deffinetly one to go to just plan on attending if it is coming to your town, it is too awesome to pass up.
Heard Lion King is awesome! Glad you got to see it. So who gets the new SUV?? Did you pass your car to the boys?? Fun to get new toys!!
Post a Comment